CAN CURE EXHIBITION
CAN CURE EXHIBITION: April 10 - May 25
Regional Science Center and Planetarium Calicut in association with Pratheeksha
and MVR Cancer Centre and Research Institute is conducting a Cancer Awareness
Exhibition Can Cure from 10 th April 2018 to 25th April 2018.
We all are aware that in our country and in our society, day by day the cases of
Cancer are increasing. There is a mechanism with which we can control and also
educate people. Along with this are the Myths on Cancer and its treatment as
On this pretext Regional Science Centre &Planetarium Calicut MVR CCRI,
Pratheeksha and have decided to join hand and organize an exhibition at the
Planetarium Calicut on the following;
1. What is Cancer?
2. How does Cancer occur and how does this affect human cells?
3. What are the causes of Cancer?
4. Different Types of Cancers?
5. What are the latest Technology available in treatment of Cancer
6. What are the common Myths on Cancer&What are the truth to counter
7. Early detection of Cancer.
8. What is the impact if Cancer is detected early?
9. How is it to be a survivor of Cancer?
10. Survivors lead a natural and forward looking life. Example are the many
people associated with Pratheekhsa.
11. Why a scientific treatment is necessary in today’s scenario to cure cancer?
12. What are the steps to be taken to be aware of the symptoms and be alert.
13. Latest Research work on Cancer?
14. Basic Cancer Awareness Campaign and classes to educate public.