Top 7 Questions I Ask Myself When Studying in Germany
A lot of people choose to study abroad because they enjoy the experience of being in a new country and having new experiences. But there is a quiet difference between travelling and studying in Germany. Traveling is usually only a temporary experience. You get to visit the place you want to visit, but then you have to leave. But when we talk about studying in Germany, we have to stay there for more time than vacation, we have to experience everything. In such a situation, many questions come to our mind.
In this article, you will find Top 7 Questions I Ask Myself When Studying in Germany. all the questions from the questionhub.google.com website. These questions are helpful for anyone considering studying in Germany.
- 1 1. What to do if my credits are less than required by German universities?
- 2 2. Does Germany universities allow students to bring phone in Campuses?
- 3 3. Can I stop my university course and go to Germany and continue there I mean join an university in Germany?
- 4 4. How much of minimum attendance is required in German universities to appear in the semester examinations?
- 5 5. Can university fees refundable for international students studying M.S. in Germany?
- 6 6. I’m 37 years old can I come to study in German.i have done my bachelors in education in 2012 what are requirements please?
- 7 7. I am 44 years old and I would like to get student visa for Germany?
- 8 The Bottom Line
1. What to do if my credits are less than required by German universities?
If you want to study in Germany, make sure you have enough credits before you come. But if you have less money than your fixed amount then you cannot come to study in Germany. Then you can apply for German scholarship. The German government has many scholarships for students. However, you have to apply for them and get accepted.If your scholarship is approved by the German university, then you will get the scholarship.
Make sure you apply for the scholarships that are available to you. If you apply for the wrong scholarship, you may not receive it. So, You have to keep in mind that you make the right choice before applying for a scholarship. You can find out about the scholarships by looking at the website for the German government.
2. Does Germany universities allow students to bring phone in Campuses?
In Germany, you are allowed to bring your phone into the university. However, Using the phone during class is strictly prohibited in most of the universities and colleges. You can use the phone in class only if the teacher allows you. You are allowed to use your phone in your room or dorm. You can also use your phone in the cafeteria and on campus. However, even the phone is not allowed in the library. Strictly.
3. Can I stop my university course and go to Germany and continue there I mean join an university in Germany?
Without a doubt, yes you can. But if you want to go there for study, you need to be aware of the visa regulations. You can apply for study visa from your country and this visa is valid only for three years, later you can also renew it. The visa allows you to enter Germany for the purpose of studying.
Once you have submitted all your documents online or offline and after that if you have get the invitation letter, Then you should go to your nearest German embassy or consulate and apply for student visa. You should also bring your passport, your birth certificate, your academic transcripts, your bank account details, your travel documents, your health insurance card, and your student ID.
4. How much of minimum attendance is required in German universities to appear in the semester examinations?
According to Wikipedia, It depends upon the university or college. There are many private and state owned universities that are exempted from the minimum attendance rule. However, the attendance percentage is usually 95-99% in public universities.
5. Can university fees refundable for international students studying M.S. in Germany?
No, university fees are not refundable. However, you can get a refund for the tuition fee if you are unable to complete your studies due to unforeseen circumstances.
6. I’m 37 years old can I come to study in German.i have done my bachelors in education in 2012 what are requirements please?
Yes, you can come to study in Germany at any age. The minimum age for studying in Germany is 18 years. You can also study at any age. But if you are under 18 then you will need your parents’ consent. You can find out more about the requirements by visiting the website of the German embassy in your home country.
You should have your passport and student visa ready when you go to the German embassy. You should also bring your birth certificate, your academic transcripts, your bank account details, your travel documents, your health insurance card, and your student ID.
7. I am 44 years old and I would like to get student visa for Germany?
The student visa in Germany is not restricted to only a specific age group. However, applicants must meet certain criteria such as having sufficient funds, an education plan and be sponsored by a company.
The Bottom Line
When you are new to Germany, it’s easy to feel lost, confused, or intimidated by a strange new place. That’s why it’s important to take the time to ask yourself questions like these, so that you can figure out where you stand, what your goals are, and what you need to do to get the most out of your time here.