How to Apply for Calicut University UG Admission in 2022
In this this post we are tell about How to Proceed Admission in Calicut university for Undergraduate in 2022.If you want to pursue a higher education in the state of Kerala, you can enroll in the Calicut University. The University of Calicut known for offering good education to students Applications for the admission in the UG courses of Calicut University will soon be available in 2022.
There are 65,997 seats available in various courses. Calicut University offers ninety undergraduate courses Programs in 2022. Applicants should have 50% aggregate marks in a valid qualifying examination to be considered for UG courses.
Before filling out the application form, candidates need to make sure they are eligible for each course and program in 2022 Moreover, candidates can complete your form from the officially website of Calicut university (https://admission.uoc.ac.in)
- 1 Calicut University Entrance Exam for UG Programs in 2022
- 2 List of Undergraduate Programs Courses Offered By Calicut University in 2022
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduates Courses – What You Need to Know
- 4 How to Apply Online application form for undergraduate programs in 2022 (Complete Application Process)
- 5 Important deadline date for undergraduate program Calicut University in 2022
- 6 Frequency Questions and Answers (FAQS)
- 6.0.1 Question: What can I do if I have failed for more than 3 subjects in a semester in Calicut University?
- 6.0.2 Question: Is there any scheme of continuing our semester by changing College under Calicut University?
- 6.0.3 Question: When Calicut University conduct Adalat exam for PG courses?
- 6.0.4 Question: What type of questions are asked for Calicut University Entrance Exam MSC health and yoga therapy?
- 6.0.5 Question: How many times can I write the same supplementary exam in Calicut University?
- 7 Final Verdict
Calicut University Entrance Exam for UG Programs in 2022
If you are thinking about applying to Calicut University, now is the perfect time. You must have passed the intermediate examination to apply for undergraduate admission at Calicut University The entrance exam of 2022 is competitive and requires applicants to score high on the previous qualifying examination. you also must first attend an informational meeting and then complete an entrance examination after
The Entrance Examination Board will issue will be release 1st allotment list, 2nd allotment list then 3rd allotment list and the successful candidates will be announced soon. On the basis of a candidate’s rank in the suitable list, he or she will be able to get admission into one of the best colleges for UG programmers of 2022
List of Undergraduate Programs Courses Offered By Calicut University in 2022
- BPE Physical Education Course
- BHM Hotel Management Course
- BCA Computer Application Course
- BBA Business Administration Course
- B.Com Commerce Course
- BMMC Multimedia Communication Course
- BASLP Audiology and Speech Language Pathology 2022 program
- BTHM Tourism and Hotel Management 2022 program
- BTA Theatre Arts Course
- BPT Physiotherapy Course
- BSW Social Work Course
- B.LISC Course
- BHMS Course
- BAMS Course
- LLB Course
- LLM Course
- B.Tech Course
- B.A Course
- B.Sc Course
- BDS Course
- B.Pharm Course
- B.PED Course
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduates Courses – What You Need to Know
You must have completed Class 12 to apply for the university’s UG courses in Calicut university. If you have studied at an IIT, you must have the Eligible for Higher Studies certificate from a recognised university.
- You must have a minimum of 45% marks in your 12th class. For OBC/OEC candidates, you can get 5% concession.
- Candidates Age must be 17 year old.
- It is compulsory to pass in entrance exam.
All these requirements are in compliance with the guidelines of The Calicut university.
How to Apply Online application form for undergraduate programs in 2022 (Complete Application Process)
The application form for Calicut University is only available online and it can be filled out easily. You need to have all of the necessary documents, such as educational certificates, Birth certificates, passport size photographs, scanned signature document.
- Just Click on this website from your PC or smartphpne, if you want to apply undergraduate program in 2022.
- Now click on the “Apply” button, New “registration form” will open in your browser.
- Read all the form carefully before filling registration form for UG program 2022.
- You will need to provide accurate information in the registration form such as course, stream, Board of Examination, Year of Passing etc.
- don’t forget to fill number of chance to pass the entrance exam ( remember university will deducted 10 marks for each extra chance)
- Scroll down and you will see “Personal detail section.”
- Keep your all Personal documents with you such as adhar card, birth certificate, email address and phone number.
- Next Step, Fill your “Personal detail” such as Your name, Father name, Place etc. Ensure that you fill out the details carefully as the details you provide here cannot be altered later.
- After completing personal detail Next step to fill the “Qualification Details” and College Course Details with accurate information.
- then “Preview & Verify” your all filling detail before go next step.
- In order to be a Apply of the undergraduate Program at Calicut university, you will need to pay an application fee of Rs 500/- for general and OBC Caste category candidates, and Rs 170/- for SC/ST Caste students.
- Enter your “mobile number” with your name and “email address” and select your payment option and pay application fee.
- After making the payment, you will receive a student CAP ID username and password on your registered mobile/ number and email address. CAP ID username and password will be used to Log in student portal for future use.
- Print out your “payment receipt” for future verification and submit your filled application for process.
- Lastly download your application form and wait for conformation.
- After you have submitted your completed application, the university will notify you of their final decision on whether or not to admit you.
Download the Brochure 2022 to get all relevant information about university of Calicut on their official website. To apply for the Undergraduate Programs of 2022, you will have to fill out an online form and submit it before deadline. You need to ensure that your personal information like name, date of birth, aadhar card number are accurate and complete while doing this.
Important deadline date for undergraduate program Calicut University in 2022
The University of Calicut, India has announced that the undergraduate program for the 2022 academic year will be open.
|Registration Deadline||22-april-2022 to 12-May-2022|
|First Allotment result||19-june-2022|
|Second Allotment result||29-june-2022|
|Third Allotment result||08-june-2022|
|Classes Start From||15-june-2022|
Frequency Questions and Answers (FAQS)
Question: What can I do if I have failed for more than 3 subjects in a semester in Calicut University?
Answer: If you have failed more than three subjects in a semester, then you should consider repeating the semester. There are a few potential benefits to repeating a semester:
1) You will have another chance to pass all of your classes and earn your degree.
2) You will get extra time to improve your grades.
3) You will be able to focus on your studies without working or taking care of other responsibilities.
4) Learning how to properly manage your time is one way to improve study habits and learn how to manage your time more effectively.
Question: Is there any scheme of continuing our semester by changing College under Calicut University?
Answer: Calicut University has announced that those who had enrolled to study the third semester can change college if they cannot continue the semester. This rule will help many students of various colleges. Some may think this is a good sign and some people thinks it is not suitable as it will harm the image of our college.
Question: When Calicut University conduct Adalat exam for PG courses?
Answer: Calicut university conducts Adalat exam for PG courses, usually in May and November. Adalat is an opportunity for those who missed or failed to appear for the first-semester exam conducted by Calicut University to re-enrol themselves in this special supplementary exam. But those who fail in the second sem of Calicut University PG courses are not allowed to take part in the supplementary exams.
Question: What type of questions are asked for Calicut University Entrance Exam MSC health and yoga therapy?
Answer: Calicut University Entrance Exam MSC health and yoga therapy are questions related to physical, mental, spiritual, social and economic aspects of life.
Question: How many times can I write the same supplementary exam in Calicut University?
Answer: There is no set limit for writing supplementary exams at Calicut University. You are allowed to write as many supplementary exams as you need, provided that all of them are from the same subject area and at the same level of difficulty.
We cover all the information regarding How to Apply for Calicut University UG Admission in 2022. still, you need more details for admission you have to visit the official site of Calicut University.