The process of how to apply for a learning license in Kerala is very simple and there is no complicated procedure involved.
The process of obtaining a learner’s permit to drive motor vehicles in Kerala starts with filling up an application form that is available from the authorities in the licensing department. There are several types of documents required to complete the process of obtaining a learner’s license.
Types of Learner License in Kerala State
(LL) Learner’s Licence for non-geared motorcycles
(LL) Learner’s Licence for geared motorcycles.
(LL) Learner’s Licence for LMV (Light Motor Vehicles)
(LL) Learner’s Licence for Medium Goods Vehicles.
(LL) Learner’s Licence for MPV (Medium Passenger Vehicles)
(LL) Learner’s Licence for HPV (Heavy Passenger Vehicles included)
(LL) Learner’s Licence for HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicles)
(LL) Learner’s Licence for Invalid Carriage Vehicles
(LL) Learner’s Licence for specifically designed motor vehicles
(LL) Learner’s Licence for Road Rollers
Kerala Learner’s Licence (LL) Eligibility Criteria
it is very easy to get a Learner’s License in karela, but you have to follow some rules because it is very important. if you want to apply for a learner’s license then you have to know the minimum eligibility before apply which is given here:
1. your minimum age should be required for your learner license 16 years. 2. your minimum age should be required for a Light Motor Vehicle in Kerala is 18-years. 3. your minimum age should be required for a Commercial Vehicle in Kerala is 20-years. 4. if you want to make a leaner license of Kerala, then you should know very much about the traffic rules and regulations Also.
Documents Required for Learner Licence in Kerala state
- Application Form 1
- Application Form No. 2.
- Passport-sized photographs require.
- Proof of age Requires– Ration Card, Passport, Voter ID, Birth Certificate, LIC Policy.
- Proof of address require – Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Voter ID, Electricity Bill.
- Kerla Learner’s License fees 150/- include 50/- for the services charge.
- Kerla Learner’s License Slot Test Fees – 50/-
How to Apply for Learning Licence Offline in Kerala State?
- You can apply for a Learning License offline in Kerala through your nearest RTO office.
- Visit the nearest RTO in your City.
- Ask for the learner’s license application form, and any other form or download from the web and print them. (https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/).
- Completely fill the forms with accurate name addresses and attach the requested documents also.
- Submit all the forms and documents and attach the passport-sized photo.
- Pay your application forms fees.
- Choose a slot with the date to take the learner’s license test.
- if you pass it well, then RTO will issue the learner’s license to the registered address and Name.
How to Apply for a learning license Online in Kerala?
Applying for a learning license online in Kerala is now very easy. In the past, if you wished to apply for a learner’s license in Kerala, then you had to collect all the documents, fill them properly and submit them to the Nearest RTO authority. But now with the availability of the internet, this process has been simplified. Anyone in Kerala can apply for a learner’s license. All they need to do just visit the official website of MINISTRY OF ROAD TRANSPORT & HIGHWAYS
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways from your laptop and pc.
- Now click on the “Online Services” from your pc and smartphone.
- After that Next Select the “Driving Licence Related Services”.
- Then Select your state where you want to apply for a driving learner’s license.
- Then click on Select the “Apply for learner’s license Online” and read all the instructions carefully.
- Now just ready with all documents, fill the all the documents with accurate information then submit.
- then scan and attach your passport-sized photo, signature, and all document.
- Now Pay Application fees.
- This is important to Book a slot for your DL test. Just Book your slot date for taking the learner’s license test
- just visit the closest RTO office for driving learner’s license Test.
- once you passed, Then RTO sends the learner’s license to the registered address.
(Frequently Question ask)
- What is the validity of a learner’s Licence in Kerala?
learning Licence is a temporary license granted by the RTO and is valid for 6 months anywhere in India,
- How many days it will take to get a driving Licence after the test in Kerala?
it takes around 30 days to reach the registered address of the applicant.
- Can I apply for a learning license in Kerala from a phone Number not linked with an Aadhar card?
yes, you can apply but you have to visit the RTO office for biometric verification but personally, I suggest you should use the number which is linked with your aadhar card then You don’t need to visit the RTO office if Online Learning Licence Services are Available in your State.
- How to prepare for the learning license test in Kerala?
Download sample questions for the LL test from your smartphone or pc and read all the instructions and warnings carefully and prepare Your learning license Test.